Montag, 15. November 2010

Oops, where's the rice?

Bento
I was in a hurry this morning. Maybe I should set my alarm clock to a different time. The just-5-more-minutes always turn into half an hour ^^;
I cooked some vegetables and made scrambled eggs with my last 3 mushrooms. I also put a frozen batch of rice into the microwave.
While the vegetables cooled down, I ate breakfast, changed my clothes and got ready for work. The last thing I do in the morning is usually packing my bento, taking a photo and then I'm off. This morning was the same. I noticed I don't have anything white in my bento, but there was no time to look for something and the box was full anyway.
As I opened the box at lunch, the first thing I thought was "oh no, the rice is still lying in the microwave". So this was a low carb bento. But it was tasty.

The top tier contains green beans, carrot and brussel sprouts. The bottom tier contains lettuce, swede/rutabaga, scrambled eggs and mushrooms.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen